- Friday | May 17, 2019
- 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm
- 1485 Village Way Drive Kronenwetter, WI 54455
– Cost: $15 per person ($30 per couple) – Registration is handled by RightNow Media, with the link below
– Times: Doors open at 6pm for refreshments and fellowship, event starts at 6:45pm
– Refreshments: We will be serving desserts, refreshments and light snacks during the event, which will be included in the registration fee
– Questions? Feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com
– Childcare: Sorry, we won’t be offering childcare for this event
HOW TO REGISTER:
Want to join us? Click HERE to register you and your spouse for an evening of laughter and spiritual growth! We can’t wait to see you there!
On Friday, May 17, 2019, join thousands of people from around the world for a one-night simulcast event. Laugh and learn with your spouse as you hear from marriage experts and discover how to honor God in your marriage.
Hundreds of local and international churches will host the first Marriage Night livestream event in partnership with RightNow Media. Marriage Night will bring together thousands of husbands, wives, and engaged couples to hear from Francis and Lisa Chan (You and Me Forever), Les and Leslie Parrott (The Good Fight), and comedian Michael Jr.
Healthy marriages don’t happen by accident. They require work and dedication, but with the busyness of life and the pressures of culture it’s easy to lose focus. What is marriage supposed to look like when those initial bursts of excitement give way to everyday troubles and routines?
Marriage Night is an opportunity to offer the people in your congregation and community practical answers to that question. The event will provide them with expert teaching and principles for a lasting relationship while challenging them to see the greater purpose of marriage—to glorify God and advance his gospel. Marriage is made for more than fairy tale ending. It’s a picture of God’s hope and redemption for a world in need of rescue.
Brought to you by: